Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our Garden June 5 '07


This mosaic is composed of shots taken this afternoon in our garden. There are lots of things blooming, quite a bit of colour and texture, and the beds are very FULL! I need to do some serious editing...

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I like the colors, MB -- looks like right now you have mostly blues, purples and pinks with a toss of orange for complimentarity (made up word) I like the lower right corner best. That's my kinda garden "scene." Lovely photos, too. :o)

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Very nice MaryBeth. I like that big spot of pink and the poppies certainly brighten up the whole mosaic. Nice photos too. This gives me an idea to do mine today. I'll need some help making the mosaic though.

Mary Shaughnessy said...

thanks, to both of you. the lower right hand corner is our "treasure" spot, things like rocks and special driftwood brought home from our travels. my knautia has self-seeded like crazy this year, and i have at least 4 different shades of pink and purple as a change from the magenta that is the norm for this plant. the purple ones look a lot like a scabiosa. I'll help you with your mosaic, mom, if you want.