Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Another Artist in the Family


Oliver also had a "gallery opening" last week, the culmination of a couple of months of weekly art classes where they explored a different technique each class. Each artist had some wall space and a table to display their work, both 2dimensional and 3dimensional. They were all very proud, as were we.

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Ollie, I can't believe you did ALL that artwork! Wow! It's beautiful and so many of them. I know mama and dada are proud of you and so am I. I'll see you in a couple of weeks here in Kelowna. Look for the balloons and signs!!!!!
Love,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Wow! starting so young. Way to go Oliver! You have some nice pictures there. What a cool idea. was this for the whole class?
Auntie margie

Mary Shaughnessy said...

Thank you, Grandma and A. Margie! I really liked my art class. My Mom has joined all my paintings together in a grid, attaching them with zap-straps, and now we have to find a place to hang it on the wall.