A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Kudzu is the most amazing plant, even more so than the cheese plant. It is an invasive alien weed that is taking over large areas of the southeastern US. Try googling it.
So you want to know what the plants are!!! They are not Mulberry, marijuana, kudzu, raspberry or cheese. Bernie put blackberry seeds in those pots so they must be blackberries. I told him "You've got blackberries". I hope so as he went to a lot of trouble for them.
9 comments:
mulberry?
no!
Either blackberry or marijuana
Peter
It's kudzu! Failing that, it's a cheese plant.
Roma
what's kudzu?
Kudzu is the most amazing plant, even more so than the cheese plant. It is an invasive alien weed that is taking over large areas of the southeastern US. Try googling it.
Pee
It's look almost like a raspberry plant.
So you want to know what the plants are!!! They are not Mulberry, marijuana, kudzu, raspberry or cheese. Bernie put blackberry seeds in those pots so they must be blackberries. I told him "You've got blackberries". I hope so as he went to a lot of trouble for them.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL, I am glad to see he finally has the plants of his dreams!!!!!!!!! I know what they are but I'm not telling
Post a Comment