Tuesday, June 19, 2007

HAPPPPPY BIRTHDAY MARGIE!!!

Happy Birthday to Margie, way over there on the island, on this first sunny day in an incredibly long time! We hope you have a beautiful, stress-free day doing the things you like best, eating the foods you most enjoy (regardless of their health benefits!), and hanging out with (or having conversations with) your favourite people and animal friends.

love, Julian, MaryBeth, Nicholas and Oliver (way over here on the Mainland)

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Happy birthday,
Happy birthday
We love you
Happy birthday,
And may all your dreams come true
When you blow out the candles
One light stays aglow
That's the lovelight in your eyes
Where 'ere you go ....


Have a wonderful day today, Margie. We both wish you many more birthdays and good luck all your long, long life.

love, maureen and tim

Unknown said...

Thank you for the Birthday greetings. Beautiful rose mary beth. I'm having a wonderful day. went for a walk down to our property with sarah and sat on the beach. I've been out weeding for 2 hours. many more to go....I'm going to get cleaned up, drive to courtney and have dinner with one of the women I work with. Al is in Ukee(way over on the west coast) with Steph and mel, and Brit and Trev will be here, then Brittany and I are going to play tennis. definitely a full day.
and the sun is shining over here!!!! finally.
margie

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Happy Birthday again Margie from way up and over here in the Okanagan Valley. Watch for something in the snail mail!!! Beautiful, beautiful roses MaryBeth! Are they in your garden?

Mary Shaughnessy said...

yes, Mom, they are along the front pathway...it's called "Aloha" and they are very scented.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Hippo Birdies to you, Margie!

Hope you have a great day and enjoy good things for the next year of your life.

Love,

Roma and Peter