Tofino Time
This past weekend we went to Tofino for a little getaway. We had planned on surfing and other water-related sports, but ended up playing quite a bit of golf at the Long Beach Golf Course. We had beautiful weather, really nice accommodations, and delicious food. We are going back in August for a week, and hopefully the waves will be a little bigger!!
6 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Good pics!atat
I love your mosaic MB, it is such a cool way of showing lots of pictures from one event. I can't get it to work for me though, but I think it is because they are now charging for that 'tool'.
I agree with Kathy a mosaic is a great way to share lots of photos from an event or trip.
Kat, as far as I know they are not charging for the mosaic tool - or any of the tools for flickr on this page.
I just made a mosaic this morning with some of my photos. It was free. I wrote you an email with more detail. If anybody else is having this problem, please email me and I will try to figure out why.
oops - forgot to say your photos are really cool, MB -- Tofino is a beautiful place and you guys always know how to make great memories when you travel.
Thanks, everyone! I like the mosaic tool too, both for its efficiency in showing lots of photos, but also the look of them, like a contact sheet. I'm not sure why I ended up with a duplicate image on this one...any thoughts, Maureen?
a duplicate image in the mosaic happens when you have too many "squares" and not enough photos in the set. So, you probably told it to have 4 rows and 4 columns totalling 16 squares, but maybe only had 15 photos in the set?
Post a Comment