Saturday, May 26, 2007

House for Sale











Here is our old (hardly recognizable) house on Prospect Avenue, now on the market again for $1.05million. How about that colour, eh?!

4 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Wow! I can hardly believe that! They must have added on and who is the realtor?

Wet Coasters said...

It looks so different, I wonder what the inside is like. If they have an open house, you should go and have a look, MB!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Kathy it's on a website with lots of inside pics. It's unbelievable what they've done to it. Wow! MaryBeth, you should definitely go to an open house. Mark & Judy too. Kathy, I've been sending e-mail to your old address. I'll start using the gmail now.
Be safe!
Love,
Mom

Brenda said...

Can you post that website Grandma? I'd love to see what it looks like inside now. It's been so long since I was there.