Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grandma's visit

Hi Everyone,

This is a picture of me, Pahokee, and I really want to tell you about what an exciting week I had. It was really great because my grandma made a special trip to visit me in Tatlayoko. I think she might have helped my mom and dad a little bit too by packing up their belongings and moving them over to a new house. I was so excited to see grandma that I think that I peed.... oh well.... my doctor, whose name is Moira, said that I will eventually outgrow this habit. I am almost two!

Every time grandma comes here she brings tons of good food... like Hortons and Russells and W&W's (I think that's how it's spelled) and lots of homemade soups and stew. My dad seemed really happy to see her.

Grandma started off by packing some of the little things that are very hard to pack, like dad's skull collection... eeewww.

Mom and Dad said they couldn't have moved without Grandma's help. She worked so hard and helped them so much! Dad said Grandma should go into the moving business because she's "an expert".







And then she went to work doing some excavating for the water system. She showed some "great aptitude for this type of work" according to dad. I think that means that she is good.










When grandma and mom got tired they decided to go to the Ladies Spring Tea to visit with the other cowgirls.












In the mornings grandma liked to sit in the 'garden' and look at the mountains and birds. She made me cuddle, even though it's hard for me to sit still.











Grandma filled up at the local gas station when she was leaving. She had to tell the attendant how to do his job because, even though he is tall, he was a little slow.








I was so sad to see grandma go..... I tried to follow her but my dad yelled at me really loud and I almost peed again. ....oh well... I'll see her again at the roonion at the end of this month.

7 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

What a story Pahokee can tell! I had a great time and was happy to help with the big move. We took lots of breaks and had much tea, coffee and goodies to eat. The weather was perfect! I think Peter & Roma need another garage sale and maybe I'll go to help with that.

margie said...

that dog sure pees a lot! Sounds like everyone had a good time and the pictures are great! Mom, I'll have to book you for our move, eh?
margie

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Well yes, of course! You'll have to hurry before I start using a cane. On the other hand...after my surgery and healing I might be able to move faster. Just let me know.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

So, does the dog run the show around there now? It would appear that way since he is now directing you to be typing blog postings for him...

A friend of mine is looking after her brother's puppy for a week and it pees constantly, even when you bend over to pet it! So you can tell Pahokee that he is not alone in his battle with his bladder.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I'm not sure I should pass that information along to Mr. Pee, Brenda. He might think that his "problem" is not so bad after all and therefore should not be addressed. (read it's okay to continue with the excitable urination)
Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi Pahokee,
I'm so happy to hear you had such a nice visit with Grandma. Nice to hear that you're still in charge of the family and making sure they're all doing their jobs and looking after you in the "manner to which you've become accustomed!
I miss you little fellow!
Please say "woof" to your servants from me.
Love from,
Auntie Eve