A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Yay! you made it work -- I'm glad you figured it out, Kat. Did you just use the tag 'daffodil' on Flickr?
Thanks for the wishes -- I totally didn't do anything for Mother's Day this year. We were out in the wilderness and definitely out of cell phone range. Didn't get back til mid-week. I hope you and Mom ... and all the mothers (and fathers and kids) had a great Mother's Day this year.
These are all my own pictures of the different types of daffodils in our yard. I thought they would make a nice mosaic, and that is why I took the pics
6 comments:
Way to go Kathy! Good job. Now do it again!
Yay! you made it work -- I'm glad you figured it out, Kat. Did you just use the tag 'daffodil' on Flickr?
Thanks for the wishes -- I totally didn't do anything for Mother's Day this year. We were out in the wilderness and definitely out of cell phone range. Didn't get back til mid-week. I hope you and Mom ... and all the mothers (and fathers and kids) had a great Mother's Day this year.
These are all my own pictures of the different types of daffodils in our yard. I thought they would make a nice mosaic, and that is why I took the pics
A daffodil series...I like it! Yes, way to go Kag. Now you have to make another mosaic quick so you don't forget the sequence!
MaryBeth, I agree with you. I would like you to help me go through the steps again while we're on the phone.
Anytime, mom, just give me a call!
Post a Comment