Happy Birthday Gabe and John
Gabe and John share a May 22nd birthday -- they were both born on the same day, 5 years apart. Both are good men: creative, artistic, musical, smart, Gemini's. I am honored to know you, to be in your family.
Happy Birthday to Gabe and John -- I wish you both adventure, love, fulfillment and good luck in the coming year.
above, Gabe doing a live painting (photo by Aaron Rogesin) and below, John playing his guitar in our living room (my photo)
Gabe is presently living in Portland, making a living as an artist.
John lives in Salt Lake City, earning his keep as a server in the best (imho) Japanese restaurant in the west -- Takashi's
2 comments:
Yes, Happy Birthday to you both! May all your birthday wishes come true, for now and in the year ahead.
Nicholas and Oliver send their "Happy Birthday to cousin Gabe" (and when are you coming to visit us again?!).
Hi MB, Nicholas and Ollie, I'm not positive, but I think Gabe is planning to come to the family reunion with us (one way) and hoping to catch a ride back to Vancouver with somebody going that direction. He's trying to figure out the $$ and timing. He was going to write to you I think, to see if you might have room in your car for him one way. Then I think he's headed back down the coast after that.
Post a Comment