Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We come from a long line of infamous characters ....

Lo and behold, when I went back to the Museum after reading Brenda's comment ... whoah! I turned the corner and look what I found in the back rooms of the Dubious Art Palace! that Pop-Art piece looks suspiciously like my brother, Peter - the up and coming artist from Tatla, BC.



And Jet! That sweetie - I always knew he'd make it big someday...



It was an historic election night:


We're still waiting for the final count in Montana ... the race between the Democratic and Republican for state Senator is too close to count this morning. The Dem is ahead though, so wish us well -- Montana and Virginia are the only two states everybody's waiting for. Both states' races too close to call.

I was pretty impressed that my photo of Tim and Baggins watching the election returns already (!) was accepted in the permanent collection of the "Museum of Dubious Art." how about that????

6 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

How neat! Tim looks quite relaxed in spite of the suspense.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Go Democrats!!!
Go Tim!!!
Go Baggins!!!

Brenda said...

I would like to visit this "Museum of Dubious Art." It looks very intriguing...

Maureen said...

Brenda, here's the address for the museum, in case you want to go there:
http://www.dumpr.net/museumr.php#top

I went back again today and found two more (familiar) works of dubious art hanging in the back galleries. Recognize them???

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

oops I made a serious ommision!

Go Sam!!!

Interesting museum - I wonder what other surprises we might find there?
R.

Maureen said...

I bet there are other pix of the famous (or should I say, infamous) Peter Shaughnessy in other rooms of the museum.