Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Blog Members ...

Kathy just asked me a question ...
Q: how can Stephen sign in to write his own posts on our blog?
A: I need to "invite" him to join as a member of our blog. When we first set the blog up, I sent out 73 (!) invitations to members of our family far and wide. There are now 23 official members who can post to the blog. Stephen must not have known what that invitation was ....

Anyhoo, I am thinking maybe there are others out there who would like to post their own photos or write stuff on the blog (silly, serious, profound, boring ... whatever)

If there is anyone who wants to be a blog member (meaning you can post things here) please send me an email asking me to send you an invite. My email address is maureenshaughnessy@gmail.com

That way I will have the correct email and I'll know who is interested before I spend more time sending out more invites. Whew!

Just remember, you don't have to be a member of the blog to comment or look. You do have to be a member to post photos or write your own blurbs.

okay, nuf for now. Stephen????? howzabout-it?

No comments: