Saturday, November 11, 2006

Great Garages of North America

I am adding more photos at the bottom, as people email them to me. Check 'em out!

Well, since before and after garage photos are being flung fast and furiously via email, I thought maybe we'd get some garage action going on our blog.

I'm sticking my neck out here and posting my garage photos .... have at it everyone. Let's see some other before (organizing and cleaning) garage photos here ... and eventually those of us who do get our garages cleaned up can post after photos. Unless an army of organizers shows up in Montana one of these days, I doubt ours will ever change .... well, maybe when we move if we ever move.

And Mark, no fair claiming you have no garage if you have a carport (Mark, Judy, Marybeth, Julian???) how about it? I bet yours are more organized because you can't close the door and pretend the mess isn't there, eh?

Here's our nightmarish mess:

And to get the rest of you started posting your garage pics, I'm posting a few that have come to me in emails:

Edward and MaryLynn's Garage
(Before? After? - hard to tell)


Pat's and Tommy's Garage, Before:

Better get busy. you guys...

Bernie & Lillian's Before and After (the elections) A Clean Sweep


Mom tells me the above is Bernie's "Brown Bear Barn" (huh?) not his garage. Now I'm really confused. Guess I'll just have to go down there and take some photos myself. Watch out Bernie and Lillian! Here is their carport, though. Bernie says he has to make room for his tractor in there. Does anybody believe he can do it???


Here is Moira's and Brian's super tidy marvel:


And Margie's & Al's you can lick off that floor garage:


Tootsie & Johnny's Garage -- is this before?


You can watch the slideshow with commentary here:

View slideshow

4 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Uh oh Maureen! You'll be hearing from Bernie! The messy area is his 'Brown Bear Barn' and the other one is his brand new garage!
Mom

Maureen said...

I made a note of that on the "revised" blog post, Mom. Thanks for the correction. Now, if we can only get the others to send their photos for posting .... howsabout it you guys?

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Good job Maureen! Yes we need some more garage participants.

Maureen said...

Anybody who wishes to embarass themselves (or brag about their organizational skills and lack of materialism) can email me their photos and I will not only add them to this post, I will also add them to the slideshow (which is at the bottom of the post) How's that for enticement?