Sorry to trump your trump
Listen Sweetie, you have no idea. It is -35°C here in Tatlayoko this morning. Check it out for yourself at http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-60_metric_e.html
If that doesn't trump your puny little trump then I don't know what will.
Dad
2 comments:
Hey Brrrrrenda,
It was -43 C in Kleena Kleene this morning. And that's without any windy chilly.
Warmly yours,
Mmmmmummy
Obviously I am wimpy for thinking that a wind chill of -41 C is cold. I apologize!
It is -39 C today with the wind chill. I shall try harder to toughen up.... compared to yesterday it feels like spring is here!
You are apparently getting the worst of the cold front that's hanging over us as well. The weather forecast for later this week keeps changing, but the last I heard was that it was supposed to warm up to -7 C! We'll all be sweating over here in the heat wave!
B :)
Post a Comment