Watching the Election Returns Nov. 7th 8:05 pm Mountain Time:

Sam Watching the Republicans go Down
Originally uploaded by MontanaRaven.
In his 17 years, Sam has never been as interested as he is tonight, in watching the election returns. He feels the same way we do ... this country needs a big change.
Baggins our politically astute feline, is perhaps more interested in watching the Dems win tonight than even Sam is .... as long as Tim lets Baggins stay on the
inside of his work shirt, Baggins is happy to root for the Democrats across this great country. The polls just closed about a half hour ago. I shot these photos just moments after the Montana polls closed.
2 comments:
Looks like the whole ( not quite) family (especially Tim) is interested. I've been watching CNN off and on all day but don't really understand all of those returns. I do agree that we definitely need a big change. I hope it happens!
Yay! We won a majority in the House. Even though Montana sent their Republican representative back for another term, overall there were enough Democratic representatives elected to have a majority in the House for the first time in 12 years.
We're hopeful that the Democratic candidate for Senator for Montana keeps his lead after all the votes are counted in Montana. There is already talk from the Republicans they may demand a recount. oh well.
Post a Comment