I wish you all a Happy Coldest Day Ever!
It is officially the coldest day in November on record in Edmonton.....
It's -28 C with a windchill of -41 C!!!!
There's a windchill advisory today. I am not looking forward to going outside. I have to catch the bus to school, and I think I may just have to break out the long johns for the 3 block walk to the bus stop. It's a good thing I know all the tricks for navigating the Univeristy in winter: pedways and underground tunnels! The Univeristy is full of them!
Yesterday it was -24 C with a windchill of -31 C. I wore wool socks for that and I'm thankful that I did. Guess this is what I get for living in the land of ice and snow! Seasonal temperature for this time of year is supposed to be -3 C.
I'm not posting a picture of the scenery because that would mean going outside to take the picture.
Sorry Dad, I trumped your last post!
Brrrrrrrenda
There's a windchill advisory today. I am not looking forward to going outside. I have to catch the bus to school, and I think I may just have to break out the long johns for the 3 block walk to the bus stop. It's a good thing I know all the tricks for navigating the Univeristy in winter: pedways and underground tunnels! The Univeristy is full of them!
Yesterday it was -24 C with a windchill of -31 C. I wore wool socks for that and I'm thankful that I did. Guess this is what I get for living in the land of ice and snow! Seasonal temperature for this time of year is supposed to be -3 C.
I'm not posting a picture of the scenery because that would mean going outside to take the picture.
Sorry Dad, I trumped your last post!
Brrrrrrrenda
No comments:
Post a Comment