A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
It sure is getting awfully lonely over here. I wish the family reunion date would get here real soon! 45 sleeps until the big day! Hope to see you here. Sarah
I too am looking forward to the '09 Shaughnessy roonyun. Could you please ensure that your masters have properly prepared my ocean view room and that all is ready for my arrival.
Thanks, Your second uncle - at least twice removed, Peter
Sarah, we can't wait to come to see you at you new house!! I hope your masters are going to be ready for the hordes of people who are coming! See you soon!
Hi Sarah, I'm going for a sleepover party at my friend's house, so I won't see you at the runion. But I'll bring my Mummy and Daddy for another visit and then we can have lots of fun and run around in the house and in the water and in the house again. I love running in the water. Do you? Are you smelly after you run in the water? I am. Have lots and lots of fun at the runion. Your cousin, Pahokee
4 comments:
We're coming Sarah! Be ready! I hope you won't be sorry that you'll have so many people around. I can't wait to see you.
Love,
grandma
Dear Sarah,
I too am looking forward to the '09 Shaughnessy roonyun. Could you please ensure that your masters have properly prepared my ocean view room and that all is ready for my arrival.
Thanks,
Your second uncle - at least twice removed,
Peter
Sarah, we can't wait to come to see you at you new house!! I hope your masters are going to be ready for the hordes of people who are coming! See you soon!
Hi Sarah,
I'm going for a sleepover party at my friend's house, so I won't see you at the runion. But I'll bring my Mummy and Daddy for another visit and then we can have lots of fun and run around in the house and in the water and in the house again. I love running in the water. Do you? Are you smelly after you run in the water? I am.
Have lots and lots of fun at the runion.
Your cousin,
Pahokee
Post a Comment