Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bird Sightings in the Chilcotin

I just spent 7 days in Tatlayoko and the Chilcotin.
Here are a few photos of the birds I saw. This is a
Yellow Headed Blackbird seen at 100Mile House
Information Centre. I stopped there to eat my lunch
beside the lake which is also a bird sanctuary.


This is a male Bluebird on the fence surrounding
the NCC property at Tatlayoko Lake.



These are 2 newly hatched baby Blue Birds.


3 comments:

Wet Coasters said...

Wow Mom! I would love to have seen these birds, especially the blue bird and the babies. Could you see how many babies were in the nest?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

We really enjoyed your visit Mum, hurry up and come back!
Love
P & R

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Yes Kathy, there were two babies and one egg still to hatch. I enjoyed it too Peter & Roma and for sure I want to come back in Aug or Sept. Is that ok?
Love,
Mum