A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
The balsam root (sunflowers) and paintbrush were blooming too and we found a big patch of wild violets growing in the shade of the aspen trees. It was a very nice day.
Peter rode a quad and I rode Nakayah. It was about a 10 mile round trip, much longer than I had anticipated so I didn't take any food with us. We were gone for most of the day and were so hungry by the time we got home!
7 comments:
Beautiful shots!!
The flower is Canada columbine (Aquilegia canadensis). It's a common woodland flower that grows across Canada. So pretty!
PS And what a great day for a ride!
The balsam root (sunflowers) and paintbrush were blooming too and we found a big patch of wild violets growing in the shade of the aspen trees. It was a very nice day.
Did Peter ride too???? Looks like you had a good time. I like the pic of the columbine.
Love,
Mum
Peter rode a quad and I rode Nakayah. It was about a 10 mile round trip, much longer than I had anticipated so I didn't take any food with us. We were gone for most of the day and were so hungry by the time we got home!
did you eat a horse?
Post a Comment