Friday, July 06, 2007

Reunion Pics

We had a fantastic time seeing everyone at the reunion. I only wish Kathy and Jerry -- and all the rest of the missing "kids" had been able to come. Oh well -- next time I hope everyone is there.


Mom, thank you very much for hosting most of the activities and meals at your house. I know it's not easy being at the center of such energetic and various activities. Your home (and Tom's and your gardens) are wonderful for gatherings. I hope you've recovered!

Moira & Brian, we also want to thank you for letting us stay in your home, and eat breakfasts there -- and for that last pizza pizzaz party in your back yard. Marybeth, the pizza idea was great! And, for bringing your fast boat so we could have fun on the water.


Tom -- thanks for taking us all out on your big boat. That was fun -- and so relaxing. Plus, you really worked hard to make the back yard beautiful. The decks, the cherry trees, the winding walkways and shady places -- perfect for sleeping, eating, yoga (I noticed Natalie out there on the middle deck doing her exercises ...) and for hanging out, visiting and having fun. What a great place for a party!

Thanks to Amy for all the face-art on Canada Day ... and to Marybeth for bringing fun stuff for all the kids to play with (who brought the bubbles?) ... I was really glad to get to spend time with some of my neices and nephews that I haven't seen in SO long. I'm glad you all made the trip. I'm sure I'm forgetting something or someone who contributed in big and small ways... oops -- almost forgot to mention the delicious (!) and healthy cherry pies Natalie and Gabe so kindly made for our eating pleasure. Yumm! Great cherries, Mom.



I made a Picasa album with some random photos I shot while we were all together. I still have more photos to add -- so if you're not in the slideshow (below) don't worry, hopefully your mug will show up soon.

I thought it would be cool to have a web page with lots of photos from all of the family paparrazzi (you know who you are ...) After I make the web page, I'll make a permanent link to it in our blog's sidebar.

If you want your photos included on the web page, send them to me by email, or upload them to a Picasa album or Flickr account and send me the links. I can get the photos from those online sources. If you need help doing that, email me.

The slideshow below is from the Picasa album I just uploaded. It's a really easy way to share your photos. Picasa Web Albums has a downloadable program that makes it a snap to export your good photos to an online album. I'll be adding more pics to my reunion album as I have time.

2 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

We had a wonderful time at the Roonyun too, just wish everyone could have been there and that it could have lasted longer.
Thanks for posting the photos, we'll try to get ours up, too.
Love,
Roma

Pat Shaughnessy said...

This slide show is a great idea Maureen. I just helped Aunt Jeanne to go to the Family Blog but she has to be invited by you again in order to post. I told her I'd try to help her once you invite her.
The whole reunion was so much fun and I'm happy that so many came. I believe we were missing 17 which is pretty good. I can't begin to thank each one on this posting for what they brought and what they did. I'll try to send individual e-mails. I too have a lot of pics to put up. Start thinking about the next one!!!!
Love,
Mom
BTW I brought the bubbles.