A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
This is the kind of weather we've had the past few days, although this particular downpour was exceptionally hard...does anyone think we might need to clean out our gutters?!! I'll get right on that, just as soon as it stops raining.
MaryBeth, you must be mistaken! That looks like a WATERFALL to me! Nicholas and Ollie, what do you think? We haven't any sunshine here either except for very brief periods. It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days I believe. This is just not like the Okanagan.
looks like you might need to clean out the gutters -- or, it could just be that there is SO MUCH water coming down at once that the gutters would be overwhelmed anyway, no matter how clean they are.
Yes, Mom, it truly WAS a waterfall, at least for about 5 minutes. The sound on the skylights in the kitchen was absolutely deafening!! And Maureen, the gutters are indeed full of debris...I cleaned out the ones on the other sides of the house, but because this side is sooo far off the ground, it can be a little dangerous, and I left it for...? Anyway, it's STILL raining today, and will continue supposedly until wednesday...you're welcome to it, Maureen!
3 comments:
MaryBeth, you must be mistaken! That looks like a WATERFALL to me! Nicholas and Ollie, what do you think? We haven't any sunshine here either except for very brief periods. It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days I believe. This is just not like the Okanagan.
MB -- send some of that rain our way, please!
looks like you might need to clean out the gutters -- or, it could just be that there is SO MUCH water coming down at once that the gutters would be overwhelmed anyway, no matter how clean they are.
Yes, Mom, it truly WAS a waterfall, at least for about 5 minutes. The sound on the skylights in the kitchen was absolutely deafening!! And Maureen, the gutters are indeed full of debris...I cleaned out the ones on the other sides of the house, but because this side is sooo far off the ground, it can be a little dangerous, and I left it for...? Anyway, it's STILL raining today, and will continue supposedly until wednesday...you're welcome to it, Maureen!
Post a Comment