A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
This is a picture of the hot spring pools next to a rushing river in Warm Springs Bay, Alaska. Jerry and I enjoyed a nice soak here before we trotted off to the bath house for a good scrubbing. This experience would be one of the highlights of our trip, it was truly relaxing.
oooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. The relaxation of it! The warm soakingness of it! I am seriously envious of you guys now.
I'd have to say that of all the photos you have posted about your adventure this one truly makes me wish I were with you. Really !!!! What a beautiful place -- I can just feel the comfort on my muscles and bones, Kat. Lucky you found this!
Did you have to find it on a map first and hike there? or was it just there in front of your face? How did you know about the springs? Now I want to take a trip to Warm Springs Bay just to go soak in this spring!
I'll go with you, Maureen!! And I agree with you about this picture (although you have posted MANY beautiful and compelling photos, Kag!)...this spring meets my personal aesthetic of a natural paradise, an oasis to discover in the forest. Wow...
Alright, MB! (waves hand excitedly while smiling broadly) this is it -- how about our next girls-only retreat on Kathy's boat with this as a destination? eh?
Oh Yeah! And who will be the CREW? I agree with Maureen and MaryBeth that it is certainly the most tranquil of all your photos! That water is so clear and looks cold rather than warm. But I know it's not.
4 comments:
oooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. The relaxation of it! The warm soakingness of it! I am seriously envious of you guys now.
I'd have to say that of all the photos you have posted about your adventure this one truly makes me wish I were with you. Really !!!! What a beautiful place -- I can just feel the comfort on my muscles and bones, Kat. Lucky you found this!
Did you have to find it on a map first and hike there? or was it just there in front of your face? How did you know about the springs? Now I want to take a trip to Warm Springs Bay just to go soak in this spring!
I'll go with you, Maureen!! And I agree with you about this picture (although you have posted MANY beautiful and compelling photos, Kag!)...this spring meets my personal aesthetic of a natural paradise, an oasis to discover in the forest. Wow...
Alright, MB! (waves hand excitedly while smiling broadly) this is it -- how about our next girls-only retreat on Kathy's boat with this as a destination? eh?
Oh Yeah! And who will be the CREW? I agree with Maureen and MaryBeth that it is certainly the most tranquil of all your photos! That water is so clear and looks cold rather than warm. But I know it's not.
Post a Comment