Monday, July 16, 2007

Peter Shaughnessy getting Famous

We Know Each Other by Heart

Last week I uploaded a photo to my Flickr page, of the sculpture Peter made for Tim and me when we were married. I also wrote a blog post about your boxes, Peter -- including links to your website. I thought the rest of the family might like to see that post -- and one of Peter's early boxes that isn't on his website. A few folks have commented on my blog and on my flickr photo. I have also received a few emails telling me how much they like Peter's boxes. Hope this turns into some sales eventually, Peter! And if you would like a photo of that box for your website archives, just give me a holler and I'll send you one by email.

2 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Thanks for the free PR, Maureen.
I would like to get any digital images that you have of the wedding gift box. I am surprised it is still in one piece because I always thought that it was 'structurally challenged'. I am keeping a portfolio of all of my work and this is one of the missing ones so please send the photos via email at the max resolution.

Peter

Maureen said...

ou're very welcome, Peter. I'll send you some photos as soon as I can. The ones I took the other day (one of which I used for that blog post) aren't the best photos for a portfolio, so I may try to do another photo shoot of the box.

It has held together really well. One of the hands came off -- but Tim put it back together carefully. And it's a little 'dusty' but generally it's pretty sturdy. I'm sure you've improved your technique since you made ours, but we like ours because you made it for a really special occasion. That means alot to both of us. Thank you.