Doin the Reunion Thang: Water Day
Here are a few (well, I guess "few" should be "a bunch!") more photos I shot the day we went out on the boats. Still adding ....
You can see more photos in the first web album I put together in this blog post.
Those are more photos of the pizza party at Moira and Brian's.
3 comments:
Great shots Maureen! That was a really fun day. They all were fun!!!
Maureen, those are great shots of everyone and it shows a lot of different activities. Great! How can I put my pics on the blog like this? The whole week was fun! It was a week for me from Tues. to Tues. I loved it!
Mom (or anybody else wondering the same thing Mom is ...) it's very easy to make a Picasa web album from your Picasa on your computer. I can show you how to do it if we talk on the phone ... OR -- Moira knows how to do it now since I showed her how -- IN PERSON, right Moi?
First you have to make sure your Picasa folder (where you have your reunion photos) has only the photos you want to put in the web album. Then highlight ALL of the photos in that folder, and in Picasa (which you should be in anyway) there should be a button across the bottom of the picasa window that says something like "Web Album" then just follow the instructions (like naming the album, making it private or public, etc)
Once you get the photos into a Picasa WEB ALBUM, then on the left of the album page there is something where you get the html code to embed the slideshow in the blog. That might be something we can do on the phone easier than you doing it yourself.
Anyway, once you do it, you'll know how and then you can put a slideshow of just about anything in a blog post.
Cool, eh?
Post a Comment