A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Mom, those hypertufa "rocks" are so cool! I didn't realize you could make them so shallow, but I guess the succulents do grow on rocky areas, so they don't need alot of soil. I can't wait to see how they fill in -- they'll probably still look good when I get there in late October.
Nice flower arrangement, too. Isn't it great to have so many cutting flowers right outside your house?
Mom, those are pretty cool containers for your succulents, and the colour is good with that choice of plant. Are the "rocks" heavy? And where are you planning to place these 2?
yes, very pretty, summery flower arrangements. I think I like it best with the sweetpeas added.
I'm hoping the succulents will grow in the shallow containers. No, they aren't heavy...even I can pick them up. The purlite and vermiculite probably help to make them lighter. I'm not sure yet where I will place them. Maybe somewhere on the wall down the walkway. I still have to figure that one out. MaryBeth, just the larkspur were really pretty too.
3 comments:
Mom, those hypertufa "rocks" are so cool! I didn't realize you could make them so shallow, but I guess the succulents do grow on rocky areas, so they don't need alot of soil. I can't wait to see how they fill in -- they'll probably still look good when I get there in late October.
Nice flower arrangement, too. Isn't it great to have so many cutting flowers right outside your house?
Mom, those are pretty cool containers for your succulents, and the colour is good with that choice of plant. Are the "rocks" heavy? And where are you planning to place these 2?
yes, very pretty, summery flower arrangements. I think I like it best with the sweetpeas added.
Thanks Maureen and MaryBeth,
I'm hoping the succulents will grow in the shallow containers. No, they aren't heavy...even I can pick them up. The purlite and vermiculite probably help to make them lighter. I'm not sure yet where I will place them. Maybe somewhere on the wall down the walkway. I still have to figure that one out. MaryBeth, just the larkspur were really pretty too.
Post a Comment