A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Some very interesting things have been happening here in Kelowna. Take a look at these 2 photos...a flying saucer and sun rays.
it looks more like a flying banana slug!!good one, mom!
Mum, Cool pictures but I didn't know that you believed in aliens.Peter
Hmmmm! Did I give the impression that I believe in aliens? I want everyone to name the object and the pic has not been altered. Banana slug? Ugh!
I have no idea...
Of course it's the Bell blimp all lit up!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
it looks more like a flying banana slug!!
good one, mom!
Mum, Cool pictures but I didn't know that you believed in aliens.
Peter
Hmmmm! Did I give the impression that I believe in aliens? I want everyone to name the object and the pic has not been altered. Banana slug? Ugh!
I have no idea...
Of course it's the Bell blimp all lit up!
Post a Comment