A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
You did it Moira! What are the 2nd and 3rd pics of? Nice shot of 7 of the group. We'll have to get the ones Kathy took at the dinner table on Sat. night. I will send out some of my better ones.
3 comments:
You did it Moira! What are the 2nd and 3rd pics of? Nice shot of 7 of the group. We'll have to get the ones Kathy took at the dinner table on Sat. night. I will send out some of my better ones.
nice shots, Moi. i especially like the close-up of the mossy ground...very arty!
Moi, those turned out really well. I agree with MB - the mossy log photo is very artsy. So is the one of you moving around on the ferry. cool!
Post a Comment