Another Handsome gent

I couldn't help it - i had to post this because it reminds me of Peter's sepia portrait. Don't ask me why. It just does. Only I think Baggins looks a little more dignified than Peter does. What do you guys think?
Maureen
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

I couldn't help it - i had to post this because it reminds me of Peter's sepia portrait. Don't ask me why. It just does. Only I think Baggins looks a little more dignified than Peter does. What do you guys think?
Maureen
5 comments:
Oliver says "yes, he looks like uncle peter."
Nicholas says "yes, he does look like uncle peter."
He does? Where are his glasses?
He left his glasses sitting next to his food dish.
Maureen says "Oliver and Nicholas, I would like to know what part of Baggins you think looks like Uncle Peter?"
The 'handsome' part is about all that I can agree with.
Peter
Post a Comment