A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Little cottage in the woodsSecond floor from belowSecond floor from above
Progress! That's what it's all about. It's coming right along and looks great! I'm anxious to see the finished product.Love, mom
It would appear that you have been busy beavers since I was there in Aug/Sept! Looks good now that the walls are up and it's starting to take shape.Fa-fa
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Progress! That's what it's all about. It's coming right along and looks great! I'm anxious to see the finished product.
Love, mom
It would appear that you have been busy beavers since I was there in Aug/Sept! Looks good now that the walls are up and it's starting to take shape.
Fa-fa
Post a Comment