Thursday, September 28, 2006

The "Girls" of Quadra: family portraits










1. Reflection, 2. Moira, 3. As a Rock, 4. Margie, 5. Coil, 6. Roma, 7. Design, 8. Kathy, 9. Morning Passage, 10. Marybeth, 11. Curl, 12. Heap, 13. My beautiful Mom, 14. Composition, 15. Kathy pondering, 16. Rolled, tossed and tumbled granite, 17. Moira, 18. Clutch, 19. Grace took this one, 20. Fishing Boat Fog

Judy, I am still trying to find a photo of you that made it onto my computer hard drive! Does anybody else have a nice photo of Judy that you could send me, then I could include her in this collection? Please????
I put the picture of Jen and me (taken by my 3-year-old goddaughter, Grace in Seattle) because I didn't have a good one of me. I forgot to do a "self portrait" while I was with you all. hmph.

If anyone would like higher resolution copies of any of these "portraits", just ask and I will send them by email.

p.s. patience on the recipes. I have had numerous requests and I promise I will write the recipes out very soon.

No comments: