Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
posted by Brenda
what's this about?
Brenda
3 comments:
Nice little video Brenda! Cache has a really nice coat and looks like a really nice dog! I know you really enjoy him. Are both dogs about same age? All that snow is so beautiful.
Cache sure is a funny guy. We really enjoyed having him here for Christmas. You and Bryce too.
And you know what they say about dogs being like their owners.
Bring him back for another visit soon.
Love,
Mum
So what you're saying then Mom, is that I shed a lot, slobber everywhere when I drink water, have bad gas, and am uncontrollably goofy and uncoordinated?
Post a Comment