Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mexican Roof Dog

6 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

ahhhhh! Isn't he/she cute!! Are you bringing that one home with you?

Wet Coasters said...

nooooooooooo

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Hi Auntie Kathy & Uncle Jerry,

Could you please please please bring that puppy to my house. I really really really want him to visit me. I was so sad that the other puppy couldn't come to visit me.
I can share my toys and chewies and my bed.
I want to learn how to bark in Spanish too. My Mommy thinks that would broaden my horizons and expand my mind.
I hope you can bring the ruf puppy to my house.
Love,
Pahokee

Wet Coasters said...

No Pahokee, we cannot bring this puppy to visit you because where you live there is too much snow... your mom and dad told us all about it! This little puppy lives where it is warm all the time and he would be scared of all the snow. We will try to find you a northern roof dog to play with someday!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Awww, I think I'm sad again.
My Mummy said it isn't snowy here all the time so maybe you could find me a ruf dog that lives somewhere in the middle?
Love,
Pahokee

margie said...

what a cutie!