Christmas memories...
I was just browsing through photos from the Christmas holiday (and wishing that I was still on holiday), and I found these two gems from our adventures on Tatla Lake on Christmas Day!!!
GO DAD GO!!! WOOOO!
I just had a thought... perhaps Dad was a grasshopper in a previous life? Hence the knees up around the ears? Just throwing that out there...
6 comments:
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! I couldn't stop laughing. Nice way to start my day here in cold but sunny Kelowna. I was waiting for the 'fall' but it never came.
Looks more like a frog than a grasshopper.
Yeeha! Go Peter Go!
This will be an Olympic event at the 2090 Winter Olympics in Tatla Lake.
Keep practicing!
I'm picking up what you're laying down - I already had the thought about an Olympic event. I imagine it evolving to include some kind of obstacle course with hairpin turns, perhaps a few jumps... You could enter in teams of two (quad operator and GT rider), and you could get points for style on how well the quad operator does, plus how well the GT rider handles the course.
Dad better start practicing on the style part. And maybe upgrade to a larger GT model.
ok, that was funny...thank you!
Aha! Nice to see a picture of my #5 daughter on the blog too. Nice pic MaryBeth.
Post a Comment