Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow and more beautiful snow!

Snow cones and Snow Cat! The cold seems to be getting to the cat and his vision! Those eyes don't look right!











7 comments:

margie said...

looks beautiful mom. are you getting tired of the snow yet?
I'm ready for Spring and warmer weather. It's nice that the days are getting longer.

Anonymous said...

I cant belive you stil have snow! Have you not been shovelling? We have no snow! boy am I redy for Mexico

Anonymous said...

i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!i love you grandma!

Maureen said...

Oliver, your comment is the BEST comment I have ever read that anybody ever left on any blog post I have ever ever ever read. You really know how to write a loving comment!
love, auntie maureen

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Yes Margie, I think I'm now starting to get tired of the snow! I'll be leaving it behind in just 12 days!!! Nicholas, thank you for the comment. We certainly do still have snow and Uncle Tommy has been shovelling and shovelling and blowing the snow. I'm going to post a picture of him. Thank you Ollie for that wonderful comment. I love you Ollie! And I love you Ollie! Nice to see you back on the blog Maureen. Did Tim get home and how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

i love you Grandma! you"re the best grrandma in the whole wide world!!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Thank you Oliver!

Love,Grandma