A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.

It's hard to believe that we have been home for 2 weeks! We spent 2 awesome weeks in Mazatlan over the Christmas Holiday. I'm ready to go back and do it all over again!
Mary Beth, any room in your suitcase?
posted by margie
what's this about?
Celebrate,
Margie and Al,
Travel
5 comments:
It looks like a happy family gathering for Christmas in the tropics! Different! But didn't you miss the "White Christmas"?
Dear Grozells,
You are making me very jealous. I am not sure what to say... please don't go to Mexico again without inviting me along, okay? Please think about Roma and I freezing our little thingies off up here in Tatlayoko next time you are planning a trip.
Pee
no mom, we didn't miss any of it.
Okay Pee, next time I will give you lots of notice!!!
margie
I think Family Rule #1 needs to be enacted. The rule is that no one is allowed to go on vacation in a sunny, warm location, while other family members are experiencing sub-zero temperatures at home. Unfortunately that will seriously limit everyone's vacation "window" as we can get freezing temperatures in Tatlako every month of the year. Sorry.
R.
I've never heard of that rule. we sure don't have it down here in the tropics of BC.
Post a Comment