A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Stairs are in! The guinea puppy was the first to try them out and they held him okay. A few more minor details (like plumbing, wiring, drywall, kitchen cabinets, flooring, exterior finishing,..... etc.) and we can move in.
posted by Peter, Roma and Oblio
what's this about?
Peter and Roma
4 comments:
That's a big change from when I last saw it. Lookin' good! I can't wait to see it in person. Hmmm! Now you have a guinea pig?
Sounds like you are almost finished! Looks good. I like the log post.
it's looking like a place to live, you guys! well done, and what luck to have a guinea puppy on hand to test the stairs! as for the rest, it's only time and money...
Tatlayoko work bee - May 1 to May 15th, 2007. Bring hammers, paintbrushes, beer. Your assignments will follow.
Thanks,
P&R
PS Attendance is mandatory
Post a Comment