OKAY kiddies and grownuplets, we're in the NEW Blogger
Sam is keeping an eye on the veggies burgers I just made for him. That's his homemade raw organic diet. Eats better than most humans we know ...
Please notice the blog looks different. I apologize for the temporary ugliness... have no fear - as soon as I can, I will make it look better.
In the switch to the new blogger we lost all the customizations I had made to the blog (maybe you can see how much I actually did to the original blog to customize it...) We also temporarily lost all of you who were contributors. I think you each have to sign in and make the switch to get back on the contributors list... I'll figure it out. Eventually.
In the meantime I highly encourage everybody who wants to be able to post to our blog, to get a Google account or Gmail account (some of you have been sent an invite to open a gmail account from me ... if you didn't get an invite, email me and I'll send you one) and when you sign in to the blog it should ask if you want to switch. NOW you can say "Yes!" to the switch.
Pee gets to be the first one to switch. Okay, pee... you ready?
2 comments:
how old is Sam? Stephanie and I are wondering. She says she remembers staying with you when his days were numbered and it's cool that he has lived so much longer. must be those vege patties.
Sam is 17 years old. I do remember when Stephanie was here he had a tumor or some kind of growth in his throat that was making it so he couldn't swallow or breathe. He had a healing that summer. We're always amazed that he's still around. I don't ever take it for granted, that's for sure. The veggie pattie keep him healthy ... and looking forward to his meals. We joke that he sticks around for the food and love.
I'm going to post the recipe for his veggie burgers on our blog soon. In case anyone's interested in feeding their dogs an organic, homemade diet. I know some of us (Mom for sure) give our pets a raw food diet.
Post a Comment