A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Thanks Peter and Margie. Yes, I guess I do spoil both my kitties. But then there's no one else here to spoil. Why don't you come for a visit? Griffin DOES NOT like Charles. Since Kathy & Jerry are back Charles has the run of the house and the two cats are doing quite well. Just tolerating each other. mum
3 comments:
Nice photos, Mum. You are really spoiling Griff.
Peter
Looks like you are getting good use out of your camera mom.How did your cats get along with Charles?
margie
Thanks Peter and Margie. Yes, I guess I do spoil both my kitties. But then there's no one else here to spoil. Why don't you come for a visit? Griffin DOES NOT like Charles. Since Kathy & Jerry are back Charles has the run of the house and the two cats are doing quite well. Just tolerating each other.
mum
Post a Comment