Friday, June 23, 2006

Stopping to Smell the Roses

These are a few shots from our garden today...I wish I could post the SMELL as well as the image, because between these roses, the lavendar, and the jasmine next to our front door, this time of year is the highlight of our scented season! Well, enjoy your gardens today!!

3 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Beautiful MaryBeth and I can almost smell the scents. Thanks!

margie said...

Very lush!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Pretty flowers!
Unfortunately roses won't grow here, so I "stop and smell the roses", and all the other cut flowers, every time I go to Save On Foods in Williams Lake. We do have quite a few fragrant things that do grow here and make sure we enjoy them in our very short growing season.
It's easy to forget the scents and sounds that go along with an image. Thanks for the reminder!