A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Nicholas recently completed his first year of weekly piano lessons at Capilano College. I went with him to his recital this past weekend, where he played "Are You Sleeping" for a small audience of students and their parents.
Way to go Nicholas. I wish I had knownthat you played the piano, then I would have had you give us a recital when you were visiting us. Maybe next time! auntie margie
2 comments:
Very good Nicholas! Oh how I wish I could have been there too!
Love, grandma
Way to go Nicholas. I wish I had knownthat you played the piano, then I would have had you give us a recital when you were visiting us. Maybe next time!
auntie margie
Post a Comment