A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Yes Brenda, you get an answer! Your mother reminded me that I had not let everyone know what it is. YOU are the winner! You hit it right on the head. Doug pulled it off the wall around the back of the house where Tommy had added on his media room. Isn't it ugly? Those were all very good guesses!!
8 comments:
some kind of plant tuber or root.... or maybe a fossilized dinosaur turd
a potato left to mutate in the ground through the long kelowna winter (or maybe a fossilized dinosaur turd)
I think it's an extreme hair ball that Prince Charles coughed up.
Did I win? Could you tell me what the prize is please?
Roma
Upon closer inspection I think it's a Plant Thingy.
Can you give another clue please?
Roma
PS please make the next What Is It? an easier one.
It looks like a really old piece of that yellow/orange spray-foam-insulation stuff.
my 1st impression is a vomited pice of chicken neck!
Do we get an answer?
Yes Brenda, you get an answer! Your mother reminded me that I had not let everyone know what it is. YOU are the winner! You hit it right on the head. Doug pulled it off the wall around the back of the house where Tommy had added on his media room. Isn't it ugly? Those were all very good guesses!!
Post a Comment