A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
I am not offended. heheh. flatbed scanners are so much fun. there is a trajectory of experimentation that I think every creative or fun-loving person with a new scanner must travel in order to find why they really bought it...
have fun, you guys. Did Pahokee sign a model release for that pic?
Brenda, We tried to get Whitty to sit on the scanner for a portrait, but she had more important things to do. We want to hold the scanner up to your horse's bum and scan it. Do you think it will work? SSM
7 comments:
I am not offended. heheh. flatbed scanners are so much fun. there is a trajectory of experimentation that I think every creative or fun-loving person with a new scanner must travel in order to find why they really bought it...
have fun, you guys. Did Pahokee sign a model release for that pic?
Looks like it works! Hooray! Your eyes are open Peter. Are you going to keep it?
Now you can see why Gettin' Together is a FAMILY blog!
I can't believe you put a dog butt on the family blog! No wait... actually... I can believe it.
Your eyes look like they belong to a possessed person - kind of devilish. Or snake-like.
I just had a thought...
I hope you squished your face on the scanner BEFORE you put the dog butt on it. Or that you cleaned the scanner really well.
Brenda,
We tried to get Whitty to sit on the scanner for a portrait, but she had more important things to do.
We want to hold the scanner up to your horse's bum and scan it. Do you think it will work?
SSM
You would likely run the risk of a 'deposit' on the scanner if you tried to scan my horse's bum!
Post a Comment