A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
No it is not bubble tea..... but this tastes real good on a hot summer day after you have been working hard on the house and you just want to put your feet up and relax.
That is the right answer Mom, but I am going to give the prize to Peter and Roma since they had more entries than you. We will bring the prize when we come to visit later this summer.
That is the weirdest looking beer I have ever seen. Are you sure it's safe to drink? We will be very happy to test/taste it this summer when you come to visit! Love, Roma & Pedro
PS Can you make the next contest a little bit easier please?
22 comments:
I do NOT know!
Okay, it's either armadillo skin or petrified fish eggs.
Peter
It's bubble-wrap shaped cheese!
Did I win?
What is the prize if I get the right answer?
Roma
Same brain fart...........
It has something to do with fishing. Could it be some kind of netting?
It's some kind of fabric made into something that a man would wear.
it's a non-skid product of some sort.
Did I win?
I must know what the prize is for winning!
Roma
Roma, you have come the very closest with one of your answers. The winner will get a case of if for correctly answering.
Peter, you are WAY off the mark.
It's bubble wrap!!!!!!
Am I right?!?!?!!
Roma
It's the head rest of your car.
Peter
No, it is not bubble wrap, but it does have something to do with bubbles. Another hint is in what the prize is.
It's some kind of bandaging material.
Mom
ok, new hint........ you can drink it.
It's bubble tea!
Roma
No it is not bubble tea..... but this tastes real good on a hot summer day after you have been working hard on the house and you just want to put your feet up and relax.
It's some kind of beer and that's the outside of the bottle!
That's my very last guess Kathy!
That is the right answer Mom, but I am going to give the prize to Peter and Roma since they had more entries than you. We will bring the prize when we come to visit later this summer.
That is the weirdest looking beer I have ever seen. Are you sure it's safe to drink?
We will be very happy to test/taste it this summer when you come to visit!
Love,
Roma & Pedro
PS Can you make the next contest a little bit easier please?
That's not fair! I won! But I don't get the prize?
Yes! That's not fair! I think we should all get a prize!
Roma
Post a Comment