Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Rebirth
















Some photos I took while at Elysium with Mom on Sunday. Good time of year to get shots of some new buds, etc. Anyone else want to post their Spring photos?

5 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Great photos Moira! Good job! That was a 'fun' trip to Elysium. We'll have to do that once a month?

Wet Coasters said...

oooooh! I like the one of the tree. What kind of tree is that?

Moi said...

I don't know the tree name, but I could e-mail it to Jacquie, owner of Elysium, and ask her. Might just do that!
M

Mary Shaughnessy said...

nice pics, moi! my favourite is the donkey spurge...i love that acid green colour! i will look around our garden for signs of spring, and follow up on your post.

Moi said...

The tree is a weeping larch, according to jacquie. today i planted some of my pansies. we are going for a bike ride now and then a visit with mom then i play soccer at 6pm and brian has to mark student papers. adios!
moi