A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Here is a melange of flowers and foliage from our garden today, mostly pinks and purples (and i stole the star magnolia from the neighbour's tree!). if i could put birdsong on the blog, that would have been our first sign (sing?) of spring.
posted by Mary Shaughnessy
what's this about?
Gardening,
Marybeth and Julian
7 comments:
How very beautiful! All of my favourite colours! Did Nicholas and Ollie help you gather the flowers?
wow, MB that's really beautiful - you're getting good with that scanner. I think I know how to put birdsong on the blog, but it wouldn't be your birds ... :)
okay -- I made you a Mp3 file of some birds and rain (figured that would be about what you might be hearing outside your window ...) heh. And I put it in the post. Does it work for you?
Very nice Maureen and the rain is perfect...especially for Vancouver!
yes, maureen, it works very well. at first i clicked on the hypertext above the sound bar and it took me to a hand-drawn picture that didn't make any sense at all. how do you make an MP3 file?
very nice colours in this bouguet. some of my favourites. haven't listened to the birds and rain yet.
just checked out the song. very appropos.
Post a Comment