A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
It's a little evening bag made with the metal mesh.
Lizard skin.Pee
Good guess both of you, but not the correct answer. I can send you a hint if you are finding it too difficult.
It's snake skin!
nope! it is not animal
I am having a brain fart and cannot guess. Must be time for bed!Moi
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It's a little evening bag made with the metal mesh.
Lizard skin.
Pee
Good guess both of you, but not the correct answer. I can send you a hint if you are finding it too difficult.
It's snake skin!
nope! it is not animal
I am having a brain fart and cannot guess. Must be time for bed!
Moi
Post a Comment