Sunday, July 02, 2006

Justine's Soccer Triumph!













(I am putting this post on the blog on Moira's behalf, not because she doesn't know how to do it herself, but because I think it should be on here!)

"Well everyone, our girls persevered and are the new Provincial Champs in Under 12 Girls soccer! We beat the Island, the Vancouver area and the Fraser Valley teams to win! I think we may be the only Okanagan team to do that out of 18 other age groups this season (boys and girls). Not bad seeing as those teams get to play all year round and they practice 5-6 days a week compared to our 2."

Love Moira

2 comments:

margie said...

Yes, congratulations Justine and team! what an accomplishment.margie

Anonymous said...

Yes MaryBeth, maybe this will get Moira doing it herself. She can't let you do everything. Thanks for the posting. Looks like fun Justine and Moira.
Love, mom, grandma