Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Beautiful Picture

I was surfing a bunch of photoblogs today, and found this image of a kite(?) that I thought was too amazing NOT to share. I wish I could take credit for it, but it is in fact the work of a photographer named David Nightingale who lives with his wife and 5 children in the seaside town of Blackpool in the north-west of England.

4 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Cool MaryBeth! Justine likes it too.

Mary Shaughnessy said...

OK, so you click on the orange "B" (for Blogger) in the upper left hand corner of the blog; this takes you to the "Dashboard" where you will see the top box called "Blogs" and our blog name "Gettin Together" in blue hypertext. Click on "NEW POST" (the green plus sign to the right of our blog name), and follow the prompts! hope this helps...

margie said...

wow! unreal picture. when I first saw this I thought it was maureen posting it. Good find MB.
margie

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

I love the colours!
Roma