A fun way to share our lives with each other... through photos, recipes, events, thoughts, feelings, essays, silliness or seriousness. Everyone welcome to contribute and pitch in as much or little as we want.
Ever had the feeling you are being watched?
Sasquatch?
Hmmm! A little bird?
I think I see a cougar ear and eye.
Is it an animal right in the very centre of the photo?
Keep guessing.... nobody got it yet.
Is it an owl?
It is not an owl.It's not a bird.Zoom into the center of the photo and it should become apparent who/what is watching you. Margie, Sasquatch was a creative guess but way off the mark.
Is it a rabbit?
It looks like a cat to me. Perhaps a Lynx? I tried zooming in, but the picture gets grainy.
Or perhaps it's a Muley?
Wet Coasters have the correct guess.... it's a rabbit.
YEAH YEAH!!!! What do I win?
Just some GLORY... that's all.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Sasquatch?
Hmmm! A little bird?
I think I see a cougar ear and eye.
Is it an animal right in the very centre of the photo?
Keep guessing.... nobody got it yet.
Is it an owl?
It is not an owl.It's not a bird.
Zoom into the center of the photo and it should become apparent who/what is watching you.
Margie, Sasquatch was a creative guess but way off the mark.
Is it a rabbit?
It looks like a cat to me. Perhaps a Lynx? I tried zooming in, but the picture gets grainy.
Or perhaps it's a Muley?
Wet Coasters have the correct guess.... it's a rabbit.
YEAH YEAH!!!! What do I win?
Just some GLORY... that's all.
Post a Comment