Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Just ahead

Seen along the Tatlayoko Road

17 comments:

Pat Shaughnessy said...

What a beautiful head! Someone certainly has a sense of humour! We need more laughter.

Wet Coasters said...

What is Justahead. I don't get it.

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Roma, are you going to answer her?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

The answer is....just ahead.

Wet Coasters said...

awwww, now I get it! It is good to know someone is letting everyone know that there is something just ahead.

Brenda said...

Who put that up?!?!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

It's a secret!

Brenda said...

I don't think it should be a secret. I just want to know who has the great sense of humor.

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

It's a secret - but you could give it a guess.....

Brenda said...

Well, I would guess based on the vegetation in the background that it is either somewhere around George and Rose's, or up on the plateau, perhaps on the Eagle Lake Road?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

You're quite warm. It's on the plateau along the Tatlayoko Road, at pole #96......

Brenda said...

Pole #96? Is that Bev's place?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Nope, farther up. It's in the middle of nowhere.

Brenda said...

The old gravel pit?

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

a little north of that

Brenda said...

I'm driving the road in my mind, trying to remember what kind of land marks there are on that stretch of road and all I can think of is: nothing!

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Exactly. Just a gravel road with trees on either side. And justahead....