Monday, May 18, 2009

The Half Way House

Here are a couple of pictures in the front garden of The Half Way House.
The house is for things and people 'Half way' to their final destination.


Kathy & Jerrry made this sign for me from recycled materials.   I love it!  It will be here to welcome you next time you come.

Corydalis and tulips in the front garden
 

3 comments:

Peter, Roma and Oblio said...

Very pretty and colourful. I like the sign - great idea, now you won't have to tape a paper sign to your door every time visitors arrive.

Wet Coasters said...

nice garden pictures, Mom! Beautiful colours. We are looking forward to seeing more "halfway sign messages"! How about "Welcome to the top half of the Half Way House"!

Pat Shaughnessy said...

Yes, thanks to Kathy & Jerry and Martina (she did the painting) I now have a permanent sign board. No more of this 8x11 computer paper!!! I've already had to explain to visitors what this "Half Way" means. I'll update you on a new sign when it happens. That would be a good one Kathy.